There really is something for everyone
Activities on location
There are so many wonderful things for you to enjoy during your stay at Clover Cottage. Here’s just a few that you can experience:
- Fishing - Rainbow and Brown Trout, Redfin Perch and Freshwater Cobbler.
- Tennis - Superbly appointed grass tennis court that overlooks the lake.
- Canoeing - Explore the magnificent Warren River.
- Farm Animals – Feed the friendly donkeys, goats and sheep.
- Bushwalking – Explore the ancient Jarrah and Karri forest.
- Birdwatching – Clover Cottage is a haven for vast species of birds.
- Visit the Shop – Come a grab a couple of movies, fishing rods, lures and gourmet produce from the shop.
- Explore the South West – Check out the many award winning wineries, restaurants and other attractions that the Southern Forest Region is famous for.
The farm is nestled on the banks of the magnificent Warren River, a pristine waterway that is brimming with trout, perch, and fresh water cobbler. Operated by Paul Thomsett, who has over 25 years experience in farming and breeding trout, the retreat has become a premier freshwater angling destination.
Try your luck on our regularly stocked lakes or in the river. Many a good sized trout has been caught using lures or wet and dry fly. Flick rods are available for you to borrow and lures can be purchased in the shop. FishingWa also offer a few tips for fishing Redfin Perch at Clover Cottage.